Support services for students include:
- Courses needed for High School graduation
- A Headstart Early learning center for infants and toddlers who are children of our students.
- Online Courses
- Extended class schedule, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. with one-on-one access to teachers
- Courses on credit recovery and acceleration
- Individualized, blended curriculum
- Community outreach center for enrolled students and their extended family
- Compassionate approach to addressing the challenges of being a parent while in high school
As a young parent, caring for your child while finishing high school becomes easier in a friendly, supportive environment. At Pathways Academy Charter School, we can help you stay in school while pregnant or parenting.
Students are currently being enrolled!!!!
To Enroll call the school at 313-209-3804